Oh, that awkward moment, when your alarm clock went off half an hour ago and you’ve got no more than 10 minutes left to get ready and be on time…
God save the messy bun, top knot, or «I ain't got time for this today» bun!
Whatever you wanna call it, one thing is for sure: we just can't get enough of these easy messy buns.
How to wear a messy bun?
This quick, cute, and simple hairstyle will satisfy your comfort needs for an evening workout or a barbecue weekend, meet the office dress code, and highlight your charm on a romantic date.
Scroll down to our hot buns instructions.
How to – Easy Messy Bun Tutorials 2021
You might get lost among the crazy amount of do-it-yourself hair bun tutorials on Instagram, how do you do a messy bun TikTok videos, Missy Sue life hacks on easy hair buns for beginners, and YouTube messy bun videos.
So, how do you do a messy bun step by step?
Check out our super-simple tutorials for all hair types.
Also, you can watch this video tutorial.
How to - Easy Messy Bun Tutorials 2021Instagram: cravemyvibess You might get lost among the crazy amount of do-it-yourself hair bun tutorials on Instagram, how do you do a messy bun TikTok videos, Missy Sue life hacks on easy hair buns for beginners, and YouTube messy bun videos. So, how do you do a messy bun step by step? Still confused? Check out our super-simple tutorials for all hair types. Also, you can watch this video tutorial.
Messy Bun for Long Thick Hair
- Make a ponytail where you want your bun to sit.
- Hold your tie with one hand and scrunch your pony into a bun at the bottom of your hair.
- Loosen several hairpieces and secure a bun with bobby pins.
- Add embellishments.
Messy Bun for Thin Hair
- An absolute must for thin hair is to start with throwing in some texturizing spray or dry shampoo.
- Use a brush to work your hair up high onto the head.
- Wrap a hair tie around pretty tight.
- Optional: clip in some hair extensions to make your bun a fuller look.
- Twist ponytail into a bun.
- Take small hairpieces, twist, pull and pin them until you like how your top knot looks.
- Fix your pretty bun with hairspray.
High Messy Bun Hairstyles
- Brush up your hair into a high pony but don’t tie it.
- Twist a messy bun.
- Wrapping a coil tie around 2-3 times.
Loose Messy Bun
- Leave two front sections of hair in the front and clip them to use later.
- Put the rest of your hair in a semi-loose ponytail as low as you'd like your lazy bun to sit.
- Go from ponytail to loose bun.
- Unclip the saved front sections of hair, wrap them carelessly around the bun and secure in place with a bobby pin to add extra volume and texture.
- Add embellishments.
High Bun with Hair Down
- Separate your hair into two parts.
- Take the upper part and make a high half-ponytail.
- A - Fix a hair loop with the same tie.B - Twist the hair into a careless bun and secure it with several bobby-pins (make sure they are small enough not to be visible as you use only half of your hair).
- Add a cute accessory that matches your today’s outfit.
- Enjoy your trendy hairstyle.
Two Messy Buns on Top of Head
- Separate your hair into two equal sections.
- Turn them into two loose ponytails.
- If necessary, use the smaller wells and clip hair extensions around the base of your ponies.
- Loosely twist each ponytail and wrap them around the base.
- Bobby pin your buns in place.
- (Optional ) To spice up your space buns try using glitter Mist on hair part for a fun look.
Messy Bun for Straight Hair
- Consider leaving two loose strands near the face (optional).
- Make a ponytail where you want to have your bun.
- A - Make a sew-in weave. B - Use a curling iron along the ponytail to add some texture. C- Dishevel your straight hair with your fingers using a little bit of texturing gel.
- Twist your hair into a bun and secure with pins.
Messy Bun with Headband
- Optional: clip hair extensions NOT around the base of your pony.
- Pull your hair into a ponytail and scrunch your hair up into a bun starting at the bottom of your hair.
- Pull the hair tie around.
- Leave some tips out to curl.
- Wrap the bun with your favorite headband.
Fake Messy Bun Hairstyles
- Pull your hair back into a level ponytail.
- Grab and twist your ponytail (the tighter the twist, the more secure the bun).
- Wrap the twisted pony around the base of the ponytail and bobby pin it.
- Fix the braided bun wig around your natural bun.
Messy Bun for Medium Hair
- Gather your hair where you want the bun to be placed.
- Wrap a hair tie around your hair once.
- Wrap the hair tie over your ponytail second time to make a looped bun.
- Wrap the ends that are still sticking out around the base of your looped bun and secure them with bobby pins.
- Pull out several strands of hair on one or both sides to soften the look.
Messy Bun EssentialsInstagram: d.art.split How to do a messy bun? Even with ten tiny minutes to spare, a couple of hairpins or a scrunchie in a purse, you can create an incredibly cool and sexy hairdo for any occasion. However, if you don’t need to do it fast, it’s much better to have these supplies to achieve a nice, secure, just perfect messy bun:
- A hair tie
- Bobby pins
- Clip-in hair extensions (if necessary)
- Accessories like headbands, clippers, and bows (optional)