It can take awhile to narrow down what you want for your wedding. After all, you are planning a day that you will always remember and a lot of people are going to have their attention on you. Here are 100 beautiful hairstyles for brides that will help get you started on this important aspect of your look.
1. White Blond Waves
Nearly white hair is popular now and your big day may be the perfect time for an ethereal look.
2. Wavy Short Bob & Side Swept Bangs Headband
This cute look is easy and makes great use of shorter hair.
3. Vintage Tuck
This simple elegant roll gives the look of a bob for long hair.
4. Very Short Pixie & Delicate Headband Veil
Ladies with very short pixie cuts do well when they take advantage of accessories.
5. Very Loose Waves & Big Veil
6. Classic Bride
This is a classic bridal look that relies on waves and smooth shine.
7. Ultimate Bouffant Bun And Tendrils
Big hair is hot for brides and this look is loose enough to be charming.
8. Tuck & Roll Updo
This Victorian style tuck and roll is sure to please.
9. Tucked In Low Braid Bun With Greenery
Adding some greenery is perfect for an outdoor wedding.
10. To The Right Bun
Taking the bun in a different direction makes this look.
11. Tiny Curls Dream Bun
The definition on these tiny curls is sure to turn heads.
12. The Pin Up
Vintage looks are hot right now and this above the shoulders look is gorgeous.
13. The Marilyn Wave Bob & Veil
Ms. Monroe knew a thing or two about beauty and you can get her look for your wedding.
14. The Lady In Pink
Hot colors are very fashionable so why not have some fun?
15. The Flapper
The 1920s was quite a time and the hair is stunning.
16. The Big Low Roll & Gold
This stately low roll is pure elegance.
17. Teased Short Cut With Pulled Back Section Side Part
Short hair offers more options than you realize.
18. Super Short Slicked Back
This is a simple yet put together look that shows off great facial structure and shoulders.
19. Steam Punk Veil Updo
You have to love the fun steampunk flair of this veil. This is a look that is sure to captivate.
20. Spiral Long Loose Slightly Pulled Back Curls
Spiral curls are stunning and ensure great volume.
21. Smooth Updo & Pink Headband
This cute minimalist look will make great memories.
22. Smooth Sleek Pony & Hair Jewelry
You can take a lesson from celebrities and up the glam on your ponytail on your big day.
23. Smooth Operator Bun
The ballerina bunis always a good go to choice.
24. Smooth Multiple Pass Updo & Large Diadem
This is a beautiful take on the bun and the large diadem is stunning.
25. Smooth Half Up Half Down
A classic look that relies on a smooth textureand making sure hair is trimmed up before the big day.
26. Smooth Beehive With Side Swept Bangs & Veil
The stacked up look is always a winner for a wedding.
27. Slick Retro Side Swept Long Soft Waves
These easy to get waves are perfect for a romantic vintage look.
28. Side Swept Blonde Bob
This cute bob is a look you will want for your everyday go to.
29. Shoulder Length Vintage Wave & Roll
This is just one of the lovely vintage choices that you can get with creative rolling.
30. Short Tight Curls & Hair Gems
Tight curls are pretty and hair gems can make them really sparkle.
31. Short Hair Updo
You don’t have to have the longest hair to get a cute updo.
32. Sectioned Artistic Updo
Major volume and pomp makes this look a good one.
33. Rose Descent Braid & Braided Crown
All eyes will be following your braid with this look.
34. Rockabilly Updo
For the edgy bride, this classic rockabilly look will be stunning.
35. Retro Curl Bob
Short hair is elegant with a side sweep and curls.
36. Red Natural Style Curls With Adornment
Long red hair is always a show stopper.
37. Red Messy Curls
This burgundy short bob looks great with darker skin tones.
38. Platinum Flapper Pixie
A pixie cut with feathers takes the show.
39. Pixie 1/4 Veil
Short hair and a veil are a winning look.
40. Pin Up Long Curls
This long look is stunning in light blonde but it makes a big impact with any hair color.
41. Peacock Comb Updo
Peacock feathers are one of the most naturally pretty feathers for your hair.
42. Natural Curls & Big Flower
Sometimes going natural is the right thing to do.
43. Messy Braid Crown & Baby Roses
For a true romantic look and little fuss, there is this classy braid and crown.
44. Major Flowers Headpiece
Big flowers are not for everyone but this proves it can be a good look when done right.
45. Low Twist & Rhinestone Adornment Bun
A basic low smooth bun with a beautiful addition.
46. Low Strands Bun
Attention to a lot of detail is what makes this a style to remember.
47. Long Wavy Curl & White Side Flowers
Basic long look with some glamor added in.
48. Long Waves & Dogwood Blossom Crown
Dogwoods are pretty and add a lot to long hair.
49. Long Waves and Top Pomp
Can you say silky volume?
50. Long Razor Layers
Now is the time to try out that razor cut you have always wanted.
51. Long Loose Curly Side Pony & Side Swept Bangs
Soft curls and a side sweep are just plain pretty.
52. Long Layers & Baby’s Breath Crown
A traditional long look with a simple crown.
53. Long Blonde Curly Waves & Victory Rolls
Long hair takes a step up with victory rolls.
54. Light Gold Chain Flower Halo
A simple yet pretty use of an accessory.
55. Layers Of Braid Bun
This complicated bun is different but no less stunning.
56. Large Rose Bun
Who knew that this could be done with just long hair and little time?
57. Large Cloth Flower Messy Updo
Cloth flowers offer vintage flair.
58. Large Braid and Tiny Braid Halo
This combination of cornrows and a really big braid is definitely a different look.
59. Knot Blanket Braid With Round Flowers
Long hair and flowers is hard to beat.
60. Half Up Half Down With Headband Shoulder Length Hair
Asymmetrical shoulder length hair looks fab when pulled back a little.
61. Half Chignon For Short Stacked Looks
Stacked layers take on another level of style with this half chignon.
62. Gold Band & Leaf Bun
Gold makes a stunning contrast on darker hair.
63. Girl Next Door Bob
A classic bob with some finger curls is easy and pretty.
64. Full Crown Waterfall Braid
This look accomplishes a lot and keeps hair neat.
65. Forward Combed Pixie Cut With Headband
Longer pixie cuts with forward combing presents a different look.
66. Fishtail French Braids To Flower Bun
The fishtail method of braiding is worth learning.
67. Fairy Land
Non traditional weddings can be a lot of fun. Take it to another level with the fairy look.
68. Fabulous Curly Faux Hawk
Mohawks are a bit extreme but the faux hawk is plain lovely with curls.
69. Ear Length Curly Cut With Center Jeweled Clip
This is a cute alternative to a full tiara.
70. Double French Braid To Lower Bun
You will want to wear this look on more occasions then just your wedding day.
71. Double Braid to Bun
Braids are always a good choice for controlling hair and looking great.
72. Dip Dyed Blonde & Braid
Two tone hair color is so popular and a fun way to do short hair.
73. Curly Pompadour
The pompadour is not just for the guys.
74. Curled Every Which Way Short Cut
This is like having a lot of victory rolls in one little vintage look.
75. Colorful Flower Crown & Loose Hair
Flowers are sometimes the only accessory you need.
76. Choppy Razor Cut Bob
Short hair is fun and stylish for any occasion.
77. Butterfly Updo
The volume and texture of this look is out of this world.
78. Braid & Southwest Turquoise Band
Western themed or bohemian style brides will love this look.
79. Braids Of Ivy
This is a natured inspired look at its best.
80. Braid, Loose Curls, and Roses
Roses and curls are the combination you want for a romantic look.
81. Bouffant Top & Braid With Low Pony
This style is easy to get and looks good on any woman.
82. Bold Color Long Waves
Don’t be afraid to let your bold color show on your big day.
83. Bohemian Diadem Updo
Diadems from different cultures make for a unique look every time.
84. Blunt Bangs, Balayage, & Entwined Bun
Jennifer Lawrence has color that is worth striving for. This bun can be changed so you can use whatever ribbons or garland you want.
85. Blonde Gold Flowers Updo With Pearls
This illusion style with pearls can be compared to no other. This style takes a talented hair artist but the results are so good that you should go for it!
86. Big Vintage Waves & Elegant Diamond Chain
This fairy tale princess style offers a lot of charm.
87. Big Vintage Waves
Taylor Swift is a go to for classic styles that work for a lot of women.
88. Big Hair & Major Crown
This big rhinestone diadem look is for brides that really want to make an impact.
89. Big Hair Blonde Bombshell
For the lover of big hair, there is the classic blonde retro bombshell look.
90. Big Bun With Hair Gems & Diadem
This is a bejeweled look for a princess style wedding to remember.
91. Below The Shoulders Victory Rolls
Vintage victory rolls are a classy wedding day hairstyle.
92. Beach Waves Side Swept Very Low Messy Bun & Rhinestone Chain Crown
This is the perfect look for long hair and a beach wedding.
93. Beach Waves & Pearl Band
The mussed up mermaid look with a pearl band is pretty and approachable.
94. Beach Waves High Messy Updo With Large Flower Crystal Band
If you have always wanted an excuse to wear a beautiful headpiece, there is no better day then your wedding day.
95. Beach Waves High Messy Updo With Forehead Crown
The forehead crown is definitely what others will be focusing on.
96. Barrel Waves With Side Swept Bangs & Veil
This classic long veil look is great for traditional weddings.
97. Barrel Waves & Balayage
Balayage color will last for a long time and great for brides that want a style they can wear long past their wedding day.
98. Asymmetrical Chin Length Bob and Large Braid Halo
The asymmetrical bob is a popular cut and this look shows that you can do a lot with it.
99. Artistic Front Faux Updo
This look is good for those that want an updo look but have short hair.
100. 60s Curled End Bob
60s volume and charm are what this cute bob is all about.
Big Day Hairstyles
If you made it to the end of this list then you are probably aghast at how many hairstyles for brides options you really have. If you are having trouble making your choice then be sure to share this list with close friends and get their opinion. Friends can be a big help narrowing down choices for your best look.